Need a site for your small business, home based business, or organization?
I specialize in low cost web hosting for small businesses, individuals, and non profit organizations.
We recently purchased server hosting through the state-of-the-art facilities offered by LiquidWeb. This allows us a greater control over the server we host on, including full logs, back-up abilities, and a greater control over the software that runs on the server. It also gives us a dedicated allocation of resources on the machine - it's not a reseller account where the machine is terribly "oversold" and there aren't enough resources to run all the sites.
We have hosting packages that include:
- Multiple e-mail addresses
- FTP access
- SQL databases
- Space and traffic allocations made to suit
- Mailman mail lists
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Server software and settings configured specially for Drupal and CiviCRM
- More memory allocated per site to better support Drupal, CiviCRM, and modules like cck and views
Our hosting plans support many Content Management Systems, including Drupal, Geeklog, Joomla, Mambo Open Source, PHP-Nuke, phpWCMS, phpWebSite, Post-Nuke, Siteframe, TYPO3, and Xoops.
All the above CMS systems can be installed through Fantastico De Luxe. Customization prices are based on the amount of work to be done, and is only available with Drupal.
The most requested package includes:
- 500MB space
- 3Gb monthly traffic
- Unlimited e-mail accounts, forwards, mail lists
- Unlimited MySQL accounts
- Pointer domains, add-on domains, and subdomains
(Addon Domains are domain names that point to subdirectories within your account. Domain pointers allow you to "point" or "park" additional domain names to your existing hosting account.)
- Unlimited Auto-Responders
- Spam protection
- SSH & FTP Access
- Browser-based file management system
- Downloadable Raw Logs
- Customizable Error Pages
- Password Protected Directories
- Cron Job Editor
- Over 50 Pre-Installed Scripts! (Fantastico De Luxe) -- all you have to do is set a few options (such as password) and it installs for you. See the list at the bottom of the page for list of available scripts.
- Web-Based Database Manager (phpMyAdmin)
- CPanel access (control e-mail accounts, view stats, access CGI scripts, and more)
This package is $20/month (paid quarterly) for non-profits and community groups. It is $35/month for businesses (paid quarterly).
Additional space: $5/50MB
Additional bandwidth: $10/GB
We can also purchase your domain(s) for you as well. Prices vary according to type (.com, .net, .org, etc.)
I can build a hosting solution that meeds your needs as well as your pocketbook. For sites that need very little space/bandwidth, I can create a package for as low as $10/month (paid quarterly).
Please note: Reselling of space is not allowed. Space purchased can only be used for your site(s) and you are responsible for all content on your space.
Our server has been optimized to work well with Drupal and CiviCRM, with higher than usual memory allocations for individual sites, necessary scripts and software like Imagemagik already installed, etc. We also do not oversell our server, which means we won't sell more memory/space/bandwidth than we have available. Once our servers reach about 70% of capacity, we increase resources, keeping our servers fast and reliable.